Architextual Design is finally here!

|
My good people. Two things.

1. This Tuesday, November 30th, my album 'Architextual Design' is coming out from Tru Ruts. This is my best foot forward as a solo artist. My first real, full length album. A concept album. An album about pyramids, family structure and the social, artistic and spritual foundations on which we stand. It's epic, it's funky, it's clever, it's bouncy, it's somber, it's introspective and it's party music. It's Architextual Design.



Photobucket


I produced and recorded the whole thing my self with help from friends and family. There's guest rappers, singers, beat makers and poets. I did the album design and I took the photos in Mexico.

Show love and download it. Share it with your friends and spread the word. This is the cultivation of my work as a human being to date.

2. Friday December 3rd, I'm celebrating it's release at Hell's Kitchen in Downtown Minneapolis. I have a killer line up, a bad ass dj, some video in the works and maybe I'll even have cd's for sale. Cross your fingers.



Photobucket


If you only come to one of my shows this year, this should be it.

$5. 18+. Parking ramp next door (cheap).

Mayda
Guante
Fresh Squeeze
Heidi Barton Stink
See More Perspective

Tables turned by The Rube.


It wont be the same without you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment